Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

✨ Weekend Café Date ☕

 
Hello angels! I hope you are doing well and having a nice start to your week. Last weekend I went out to try a new Vietnamese café that opened called hem377. They specialize in different types of Vietnamese coffee as well as some street food options! You can see the menu here.
For my makeup that day I tried a rounder eye shape. I think it was ok but my choice of lashes wasn't the best so I didn't really like how this turned out. I think I would opt for more voluminous top lashes next time as the front of these ones are really subtle and give my eyes more of an elongated shape rather than complimenting the rounded liner.
It was pretty warm that day so I decided to wear shorts and the platform sandals I got from Emi. I posted a poll in my ig story about what kind of outfit I should do and most people voted for a cool vibe so that's what I went with!
Kevin got in my shot for these lol
The café itself is a really small hole-in-the-wall type of spot. I think it could maybe comfortably seat 10-12 people? We went pretty close to closing so it wasn't too busy and thankfully most customers just come to grab and go.

The inside has a street market type feel and it smelled so good because of the popcorn and coffee!
I ordered the pandan drip coffee and Kevin got the mint mojito. His drink was so strong I took one sip and felt like I could see into outer space lol

The pandan drip was really tasty, it was kind of like cereal milk mixed in a coffee! I would totally order it again but I'm looking forward to trying something else the next time I visit hehe 🙈
Kevin's mint mojito on the left and my
pandan drip on the right~
Afterwards we met up with some friends and hung out at a parking lot in a plaza near their place. I haven't seen them in a long time so it was nice to just have some coffee and catch up with each others' lives~ 

We talked until the sun went down before deciding to go home. That really makes me nostalgic for all the summers I had when I was still in school haha. Of course I have to also dump some selfies so here you go ✨
Thanks so much for reading! I'll catch you in the next post~ 💖



2 comments:

  1. You look so adorable and that sounds like such a relaxing time! Interesting drink choices though ww!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks angel!! Yeah it was nice and chill 😎 I'll take you to go try all the drinks when you visit me 💖

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake