Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

๐Ÿ’– Recent Gifts from Friends ๐ŸŽ

 
Hi angels! How are you today? Recently I got a bunch of new things from my lovely friends so I wanted to share them with you!

Mando, Lyon and I decided to do a holiday gift exchange but we weren't able to mail our packages out until now ๐Ÿ˜…
Lyon's package showed up this week and I was so excited to unbox it. I love everything he got me and the letter was really sweet ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– (I only teared up a little reading the card lol)
Another one of my friends decided to clean her closet. She use to be gyaru when we were in high school and her look was very heavily influenced by Tsu-chan. She messaged me to ask if I wanted some things as she felt bad just donating brand to a thrift store. I said yes and was so surprised when she showed up with two big bags of clothes ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I absolutely fell in love with the items she gave me and am super grateful to have such generous friends ๐Ÿฅฐ
I'm so excited to coordinate these pieces!! I already have a few ideas jotted down but I won't share them just yet hehe~
That's all for this post, thank you so much for reading! I'll see you in the next one ๐Ÿ’•


2 comments:

  1. AWH LYON ART TOO YAY! The gifts are so cute and God bless that gal friend with the hookup! (。T ฯ‰ T。)

    [Aah sorry for the typos wwww]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally screamed when I saw his art. I'm gonna cherish it forever ๐Ÿฅบ

      I was so surprised she had so much to get rid of. Felt like another buyee haul ๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake