Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, June 9, 2022

💕Japanese Tapas Date 🥰

 
Hi angels, how are you today? It's really been warming up a lot here recently so it makes me motivated to go out on the weekends.

This past weekend I went out with Kevin to a favorite Japanese tapas restaurant of ours called Yuu. If you're local and haven't been, this is the place that serves the "beer ramen" lol
Their menu is pretty big and mostly made up of hotpot or ramen options but I wasn't in the mood for anything soupy so it took me a while to find something to order.
They had quite an extensive special drinks menu but this one caught my eye. It's called the Osaka Sunrise which has strawberry and peach syrup mixed with soda! Super tasty but a little bit too sweet for my liking.
I ended up getting the potato croquette curry and Kevin got a beef and corn cheese stone pot. We shared some garlic butter scallops which were tasty while hot but once they cooled down they became super salty lol.
By the time we were done eating it started raining a bit more heavily so instead of staying out we decided to go home. I'm not sure why but I noticed that people in my city are even worse drivers than before. We got into so many near accident situations on the way home it was so stressful 😭 I'm glad we didn't stay out too late.

After we got home I spent some time taking selfies. I usually take pics before I leave the house because the lighting in my room isn't so good but I forgot that day. I took a few with flash on my front facing camera so excuse how fucking pale that made me in these 😂

For this look I'm trying out the new Kimchi Chic glitter that Lyon got me~
I made this mistake of taking a nap after I washed my hair so it turned out extremely flat lol. I couldn't really get good pics so I did a faux bob and now it's got me feeling like I should chop my hair off 🧐

I don't think I'll do it though bc I love having long hair so much and finding extensions to color match would be a nightmare since I change my hair color often. I'd do a wig but they are just too uncomfortable for me so idk I'll have to think of something else 🤔
That's all for this post, thank you so much for reading. I'll catch you in the next one! 💖


4 comments:

  1. Excuse me? Beer ramen?! I never heard of such a thing! That croquette dish looks amazing tho~
    You look so pretty!!!! *o*
    Also you can always just do those tricks to pin up your hair to make it look like you got a hair cut. I remember people going crazy doing that to give themselves a different look without the dedication XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit I was very intrigued but I'm not a beer fan and the combo just sounds strange haha. I guess it's like a cold noodle type of experience??

      Thank you so much! I totally remember when those hair techniques had a gorilla grip on us as a society lol

      Delete
  2. Oh god I was not ready to see beer ramen in my lifetime...
    ( ゚,_ゝ`)
    You look so cute qnd it looks like a fun outting! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely made the top 10 strangest foods I've ever seen irl 😂

      Thanks angel! Looking forward to having cute and fun outings with you soon hehe 💖

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake