Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, June 27, 2022

💖 Late Night Dessert Date 🍰

 
Hi angels how are you doing? I got really busy with work again so I'm behind on my blogging but I've been doing well!! It's really warming up here a lot so I've been going out on the weekends more with Kevin.

A few weeks back we went out for some dessert. The place we wanted to go to was unfortunately very full and not accepting any more customers so we settled for a place next to it called Sweet Honey Dessert. They specialize in a lot of Chinese sweets and desserts. We've been to this place before but not this particular location. I saw the sign outside said they offered fluffy Japanese pancakes but unfortunately I think they were sold out or changed their menu because I wasn't able to order them 😭
Since I couldn't get pancakes (or cakes of any kind, which was what I was craving) I opted for mango "pancakes" with some green tea ice cream. 
I put pancakes in quotes because this isn't your normal pancake. This dessert is made with fresh fruit and cream which is then wrapped in a thin and chewy crepe!
Kevin got some glutinous rice balls in sugar and it was so tasty! It reminded me a lot of my childhood, I used to eat sesame filled glutinous rice balls all the time in the winter. It's often served in a hot simple syrup soup and just feels so cozy~

We wanted to stay out a bit later but everything is still adhering to COVID hours so most things are closed around 7-8pm and only a few specific spots are open for late night food and drink so we went home after this 😥
I did a simple and comfy outfit since it was late and my hair was dirty so I tied it up. My makeup was pretty simple too but I liked how sweet it was with the touch of pink. I apologize for the hair that's caught in my lashes, I actually didn't notice until I was editing pics after taking all my makeup off 😫
That's all for this one, thanks so much for reading! I'll catch you in the next one~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake