Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, June 5, 2022

๐Ÿ’– Salon Day ft. New Nail Set ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

 
Hey angels! I hope you're doing well. Last week I got my nails done and I'm positively obsessed! I'm on my last fill before getting a brand new set so usually I'll pick a more toned down design. My index fingernails actually curl downwards very aggressively so my last acrylic set usually needs to be shorter to account for this curve.

I saw that Vivienne Westwood charms were trending again so I decided to get a jewel-toned polish with a charm on just one nail. I thought it was going to look super basic but I actually really like how sleek and posh they look ๐Ÿ˜
Before I got to the salon I went around to some plant stores with Jennie. I didn't get anything but the selection is really nice right now so I'll have to go back again to grab some new plant babies hehe~
This is basil heaven ✨
We also found some of the plants had funny names so please enjoy these ๐Ÿ˜‚
Jennie found these "gal" veggies lol this is why punctuation is important ๐Ÿ˜…
After visiting the garden center Jennie dropped me off at the salon and I took some pics before my appointment~
And here's the set! I love it so much, the picture doesn't really do it justice but the polish has a purple iridescent glitter to it~ 
I forgot to take some makeup pics before I left so I took some when I got home. For this look I decided to stack some of my lashes which were on their last wear. I love doing this to old lashes so I can get one extra wear out of them before throwing them out. 

It feels wasteful to stack brand new lashes but doing it this way gives them new life for a day and lets me experiment with stacking different styles!
I love how voluminous the top lashes are but I definitely wouldn't have done this with fresh lashes haha. These were really bulky and I couldn't be too sure they were securely glued on ๐Ÿ˜‚

Of course I gotta hit you with those fresh mani selfies ๐Ÿคช
bonus cheese pic ๐Ÿง€
I hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you so much for reading, I'll see you next time~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake