Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, May 27, 2022

Meeting My Coworkers For The First Time! 💼

Hi angels, I hope you've been doing well. Last week I finally had the chance to meet some of my coworkers and managers for the first time since I started this job 2 years ago! We were having a casual get-together at a bar downtown. It was very exciting and honestly it made me miss working in an office a lot. I hope things can return to normal soon.
It was a pretty warm day so I decided to wear shorts and some items from my buyee hauls that I haven't gotten a chance to wear yet. I chose a more simple and casual outfit because I was basically meeting a bunch of middle aged dads lol I didn't want to scare them too much even though it wasn't an official workplace endorsed meeting. 
I didn't do anything too dramatic for makeup either. Just some quick and simple daily style make~ I've been getting back into doing winged liner again after swapping to puppy liner and I forgot how much I liked it 🧐
Full face:
It feels so weird being basically blonde now haha. I kind of like it? Idk lol

I put on the cowboy hat I got from Emi for fun. It's still a little bit squished from shipping so I have to fix the shape before I wear it for an actual look~
The bar was pretty loud and there were quite a lot of people actually. Despite that I still had fun getting to know my coworkers on a more personal level. I started to get a bit hungry but the menu was on the pricier side and didn't offer anything I was really interested in.

I ended up ordering the hummus just to nibble on. It was ok but I wish they didn't give me crostini for it I really just wanted bread lol 😥
Anyways that's all for this post. Thanks for reading! I'll see you later ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake