Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, May 23, 2022

๐Ÿ’• Weekend Adventure ✨

 
Hi angels! I hope you're doing well today. Last weekend I went on a spontaneous food adventure with Kevin.

We had a few errands to do so we ended up out and about. We stopped by the next city over for snacks and bubble tea ๐Ÿ’–
It's finally starting to get a bit warmer here so I can dress up more now when I go out! It was still a tiny bit chilly that weekend so I wore my daisy coat~ I didn't get a full body pic that day bc my outfit was pretty basic but I'll try to remember to take more outfit pics now that I have more options ๐Ÿค 

Makeup-wise I've been really into the douyin cut crease look so I've been doing variations of this a lot lately! Here's an example:

I wanted to try making this a bit "smoky" so this is what I ended up with:
Our first snack stop was this Korean hotdog shop. You can get lots of different types of Korean corndogs and an assortment of topping sauces/powders!
I got the double cheese one and Kevin got the gamsung one (the outside is covered in potato bits). We both added ketchup to them but I got the garlic butter powder and he got cheddar. 
After that we headed over to a bubble tea place we've never been to before. We always pass by it because it's next to one of our favorite Japanese bbq places! It looks really cute and it's like a hole in the wall kind of joint so there's not a lot of seating area.
I got the house milk tea with pearls and Kevin got the strawberry milk slush. Both were really good but I regretted asking for less sugar in mine as it was sort of bland. I'm used to asking for 50%-80% sugar in my drinks because most tea shops like to make their drinks super sweet here but I guess this one doesn't so I'll have to remember that for next time ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The tea was still really tasty and the pearls helped add a bit of sweetness so I was able to finish it without having to add my own sweetener to it.
After that we drove around a little and had some nice time to chat with each other before going home. I had a lot of fun and I'm happy that the weather is starting to be nicer now. I love just being outside to soak up the sun ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Here's some silly pictures of us waiting for our food lol
Anyways that's all for this post. Thank you for reading and I'll chat with you again soon!! ๐Ÿ’–


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake