Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

✨ Tokusatsu Inspired Makeup & Recent Gets 🤠

Hi angels! Hope you're having a nice week so far. I've been really busy lately so I've fallen behind in my blogging a bit. Please bear with me while I catch up.

Recently I was feeling a bit uninspired so I looked through the list of makeup suggestions I received from my Instagram question box. Kevin had suggested Ryutaros from Kamen Rider as a theme so I tried to turn him into a gyaru look
I have to admit this is one of the weirder things I've ever taken inspo from but this look was super fun to do, I might just do more of them 🧐
I came up with this smoky purple look. I would've liked to have a more yellow gold but all of the gold shadows I own are very orange/warm so it didn't turn out quite how I wanted it to.
The colored namida bukuro was probably my favorite part to do so I'll definitely have to try this out with different colors in the future!! Normally I stick to greys or browns but giving it a color makes it pop so much more, I think I just need a little more practice around this to get used to it 😎
What do you think? How would you have done this look? 🤔
I also picked up some goodies from Emi's recent closet sale. They got here so fast I'm super excited to make outfits with these~
She was so sweet to include this Hello Kitty plush and pink puff ball earrings in my package. I love her so much she's just the sweetest person ever 🥰
I wasn't feeling well the other day so I ordered some curry from the Japanese bakery again. It's one of my favorite things to get and cheers me right up when I'm having a bad day
I saw that Pyunkang Yul came out with a new line of products as well so it was just my luck that after I finished my curry my package arrived hehe 🙈
links: x x x
These are from their new Calming line of products. You can read more about them here. I got the calming moisture serum, repair balm and mist. I haven't had a chance to use them yet as I'm still trying to use up the products I already have open but I hope I can get to these in the next month or so.

I accidentally found these on Amazon and immediately went to check if they were legit products because they were so cheap. Each one was only $9! To my surprise these were authentic and legit so I had to pick them up right away. I hope they work well, let me know if you'd be interested in a review~ 💖
Thank you for stopping by and reading today! I hope you enjoyed enjoyed this post. See you in the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake