Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, May 6, 2022

Watermelon ๐Ÿ‰ or Strawberry ๐Ÿ“?

 
Hello angels I hope you are having a great week so far. I had another really busy work week so I don't have anything exciting to blog about haha.

I posted a suggestion box in my instagram story for makeup themes or color schemes that my followers would like to see gyaru-fied so I made a list based on input on that. I keep it handy when I feel a bit uninspired so recently I chose to try Motoko's suggestion of "high saturation pink & green".
I never considered a two-tone look like this but it was really fun and I think it turned out super cute. Does it remind you of watermelon or strawberry more? I feel like it looks more watermelon themed but I've heard some people think it's more strawberry-like haha.

I used two of my Beauty Bay x Disney palettes and my Pat McGrath bronze seduction palette to create this look!
Here's the full face! I'm so sad my hair faded out already but I'm actually really enjoying the color rn?? I'm having a lot of mixed feelings lol ๐Ÿง
This was a really fun look to do and I'm already thinking about other color combos to try in this two-toned style hehe. Please feel free to leave me suggestions in the comments as well, I love creating looks based on other peoples' feedback because I think it challenges me more so I don't keep doing the same things I'm comfortable with ๐Ÿค 

I hope you found this post fun and interesting to read! I'll see you in the next one~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake