Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, April 28, 2022

New Nails & Recent Look

 
Hello angels, how are you? I apologize for the lack of posts recently, I've been suffering greatly in my personal life as the tenant who lives next to me decided to get a puppy. They don't know how to handle dogs and they ended up getting a very large breed (chocolate lab). It's about 3 months old and requires a lot of attention and training but they are really lacking on that so it's been extremely disruptive. It barks from like 7AM to midnight daily and it really stresses Koji out. I haven't been able to sleep for more than 5 hours uninterrupted and it's been getting in the way of my work since I WFH so lately I just have no motivation to blog or do anything except calm Koji down and try to get some quiet time 😭

The good news is that because of this they are being asked to move after their lease expires this summer but the bad news is I'll have to tolerate this until October so please pray for my sanity lol 🤠
It was time for me to get a nail fill so I was browsing for inspo. I came across this gorgeous set by a local nailist and brought it as reference for Jesse.
With that in mind, this is what I ended up with!
I love them sm and haven't been able to stop staring at them since I got them done haha. I think this is one of my favorite sets so far!
Lately I've been feeling stuck and bored with my makeup. I haven't felt inspired at all and I was getting frustrated that it wasn't really turning out the way that I wanted. I just couldn't get the shape right.
I showed my gal pals some inspo that I was using and Lyon was kind enough to draw me a little edit to help me visualize what I needed to do to achieve a more rounded look. The pic I gave him to edit was a look I did before that was the most round shape I could get but it was a bit too short in width so I wasn't sure what to do because every time I extend the outer corner out it made my eye look too cat-like
the original photo
Following this picture guide I came up with this look and I'm so happy with how it turned out. I hadn't thought about angling my droop and this was exactly what I needed to get the shape I wanted! It's probably not very noticeable here because the lashes are covering it but you can kind of see it in the liner that's just under the lash band it's got a thicker dip around the center than the pic above and that's really all I needed lol
This was the full face! As a side note I'm really sad my hair faded so fast but I'm kinda loving this peachy pink moment so I'm not sure if I want to continue doing this kind of color for my next visit or do what I originally wanted to do. Much to think about lol 🤔
Anyways that's all for this post! I hope things settle down at my house soon bc I really want to get back into the swing of things 🥺  

Thank you for reading, take care 💖💕✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake