Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Korean Hotpot Date

Hi angels! I hope you're keeping warm these days. Last weekend my boyfriend's friend and wife invited us out for dinner. It's been really cold and rainy here so it's perfect weather for soups, stews, and hotpot~ I was excited for it 🤠
I've been digitizing my wardrobe so I could come up with outfits faster and more conveniently. I wanted an outfit for the cute JSG sweater I got in my last haul and this is what I came up with and was really happy to finally have an excuse to wear it out:
It ended up being another cold and rainy night and I had a long day at work so I didn't end up wearing the belt. Instead I wore some thermal tights and stockings under the skirt which ended up being pretty constricting on in my hip and waist. I just thought the belt would annoy me so I skipped it.

Here's the final fit:
For makeup, I was inspired by Kohi's work makeup that day. She did a really pretty orange eye look and I thought I would try to work with some oranges and yellows as well. This is what I ended up with:
I actually did not mean to tightline the outer corner
of my lower waterline lol I kind of spaced out
while I was doing it but I think it looked ok in the end
Some selfies~
At the restaurant I ordered a kimchi and pork hotpot. It was tasty but a little on the sour side, I didn't mind it but I couldn't finish it because of this. I took the leftovers home so I could make it better lol. I forgot how good food like this is straight from the kitchen and without the travel time 😭 Afterwards we got ice cream from mcd's hehe 💕
My sister also stopped by to give me a birthday present. It's so pretty and I love it very much! I really want to grow my collection of fine jewelry this year 💖
That's all for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading! I'll talk to you again soon~


2 comments:

  1. Omg that hot pot looks so good and you look so so adorable! That jacket is perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! Yes haha I would hope the item that started that whole order would be the most perfect one in the haul hehe

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake