Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

IKEA Date ๐Ÿ’–✨

 
Hi angels, I hope you're doing well. This weekend we had some nice weather so my bf and I decided to go to IKEA. I haven't been in quite a while but I really needed to go look at couches and some wardrobe options as my dressers are falling apart and my couch is getting rather old so it doesn't support as well as before.

With covid and the floods we had a few months ago our supply has been extremely limited ๐Ÿ˜“ I signed up for email notifications for a dresser that I liked but after like a month or two it still hadn't restocked and IKEA removed my email reminder lol ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The night before we actually stayed out a bit late by going to a car meet. It's the second time we've been since lockdown but it was nice to see some old friends (and also get McDonald's lmao)

Here's some selfie spam bc I felt cute but also I didn't take any pics at IKEA so I didn't want this post to be boring ๐Ÿฅบ
I've been a bit lazy with my makeup lately so I haven't been wearing bottom lashes with most of my looks. Idk I guess I just want to be comfy lately so I've been working on making my daily make cute and efficient. I can get a whole face done in about 40 minutes now? So that's nice for when we're in a rush!
The next day we slept in and went to IKEA in the afternoon. We walked around for a bit and found some items we liked but the stock was still very spotty (and some of the prices are insane!) so we're going to need to go back another time to get everything we wanted ๐Ÿ˜”

We stopped for meatballs and garlic bread of course hehe~
By the time we left it was golden hour and we were parked facing the sun so I got some cute selfies ๐Ÿ™ˆ I'm a bit sad my hair is fading already but I ran out of dry shampoo so I've had to wash it a little more often than I'd like to ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
That's all I had for this post. I hope you enjoyed reading! See you again soon~ ๐Ÿ’–


2 comments:

  1. youre so pretty I cry, am also jealous that you went to ikea, I wanna go with ray to an ikea at some point soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ily sm angel thank you ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–

      I hope one day we can go on an ikea date together ๐Ÿฅบ

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake