Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, April 14, 2022

✨ Got My Hair Done! 🥰💕

Hey angels I hope you are having a nice day so far! I've been unexpectedly busy with work this week as it's a short work week with Friday being a holiday for Good Friday. As I mentioned in my last post and you've probably seen on instagram, I got my hair colored so today I'm going to talk about my salon trip~
It's been about 7 months since my last hair appointment so I was very excited to get my roots done and have my color refreshed. My appointments are usually 3-4 hours long so I wanted to be comfy (also it was like 10am so I definitely was not awake lol). This was the outfit I came up with:
For makeup I also went for a comfy feel because I didn't want to feel sensory overload or just have my stylist wipe half of my face off lol. Although covid restrictions and mandates have been relaxed here I wore a mask and kept it on for my entire appointment so I made sure the eye makeup was still interesting with a stroke of glitter on the inner curve of my eye.
I stripped as much color as I could but I missed some spots in the back of my head and the hot pink I had before the purple ended up staining my hair so I wasn't able to get the color I wanted 😭
This is what it looked like after the bleach got washed out:
We decided to do a blonde and pink color for now. I'm not going to touch it up or color over it, instead I'll wait for it to fade to blonde so I can have a clean slate for my next color 💖
Here's what I ended up with:
I'm actually really happy with how this turned out! I thought I wouldn't like it because usually pink makes me look too warm but my stylist picked cool toned colors so it's been growing on me haha 🙈
That's all for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next time~ 💕

6 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEEE YOUR HAIR!!!! I've never seen a dye done this way and it's super interesting ! <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah I was a bit surprised as she said she'd do a chunky blonde which I interpreted as those thick 2000's streaks so imagine my surprise when I turned my head around 😂

      Delete
  2. wow I love your hair, the blonde and the pink go perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm liking it a lot more than I thought 💖

      Delete
  3. Gorgeoussss (´ ω `♡) they picked such nice pink tones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you angel!! Yes I was pretty iffy about getting pink as it usually warms me up too much but she picked cool tones for me and I really like how that turned out 🥰

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake