Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, April 4, 2022

🎀 New Daily Make & Picking a New Hair Color 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hello angels! I hope you are have a nice day. Recently I've been really liking the way a drawn on eye crease looks so I've been incorporating it a lot into my usual makeup. I have already done it with my full gyaru makeup but I haven't tried it with my daily make so I decided to give that a try.

I was hesitant at first because I thought it would look a bit weird without the heavier bottom makeup to balance it out but overall I think it still looks pretty good? I don't think I can go back to how I used to do my makeup lol 🤔
This was my first go at it and I thought it was ok but I drew the crease a little too low so it's mostly covered by my lashes 😅
I had to go renew my driver's license and health ID card so I tried it again. Normally I wouldn't do anything dramatic for ID photos as I don't want to be turned away for it being inaccurate but I think the fake crease looks natural enough from afar that it's not an issue. I don't typically take good ID pictures because my face is not symmetrical so the main focus here was to try and get my features as symmetrical as possible when facing directly forward.
I put my hair up for these pics but for the ID
photo I have it down. Really recommend doing
a side part for ID pics if you have asymmetrical features!!
I forgot to take close up pics for this look but I think this turned out a lot better! I didn't make a big droop for the sake of the ID pic but I think the fake crease brings a good balance and helps with the asymmetry in my features. Idk what do you think? 🤔
I finally booked in a hair appointment to get rid of my roots. I'm not sure what I want to do next but I think now that I've done a split dye I want to explore that a bit more before I go something natural to give my hair a rest. I've been dying it all sorts of crazy colors since 2014 so maybe I'll do one or two more wild colors before doing blonde or beige 🤡

This is what I got last time vs what my hair looks like right now. I kept the split dye situation but instead of pink I've dyed it purple on the bottom and dyed the top silver. I'll be stripping this out before I go see my stylist so she doesn't kill me lmao
I've been looking at inspo and thought maybe some of these would be cute (yes I know the first pic is a wig):
I'm still thinking about it but I'm sure I'll end up with something that looks nothing like either of these because that's just what I always do lmao
Anyways that's all for this post, thank you for stopping by. See you again soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake