Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

๐Ÿ’– Open Droop Gyaru Makeup, New Nails & OOTD ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Hey angels! How are you today? Last week I spent some time catching up with an old coworker over dinner. We went to this tempura specialty restaurant that opened near my house. I've ordered from them many times through delivery apps but this was my first time sitting down to eat and it was so lovely!

I'm still a little bit anxious about going out but lately I've been trying to get out a little more to test the waters. I'm still taking lots of precautions to minimize my exposure to others by doing things like taking uber instead of using public transit and only going to eat with small groups of fully vaccinated friends (1-2 max) in restaurants that have the necessary precautions in place. 

I think most of my friend circle is relatively safe to meet with anyways since we all live alone and work from home but I still feel anxious about it bc of the new variant. I'll probably stay home and not meet with anyone after the holidays just to be safe ๐Ÿ˜“ but for now it's really nice to catch up with others and not stay isolated in my house 24/7 for a change.

Anyways, I finally did my nails after putting off a fill for too long and I actually really loved how they came out. I went a little crazy with the bling but I've always wanted to do a full bling nail design!! I'm happy I finally got to rock them haha. 

Normally this kind of design is really expensive from the salon I go to since they use Swarovski gems so doing it myself was both satisfying and cheap lmao
I'm not big on holiday themes so I just went for a neutral kind of color. The bling kind of makes it a bit festive depending on my outfit so it's a perfect match for any cute, girly, or cool vibes I might want to go for! ๐Ÿฅฐ
For my makeup that day I felt the urge to try an open droop. I use to do these a bit more often (and less dramatic) at the start of 2020 but ended up falling in love with closed droops and tight liner a lot. I was curious to see if I would like an open droop more since I'm a bit better at makeup application now but I actually hated it lol
I'm not sure if it was the choice of lenses or maybe lashes that made it feel a bit off but I really didn't like how little balance it had. I ended up tweaking it a bit when I got home and found that if I just extended the liner downwards as far out as the brown angled shadow, it created the right harmony and balance so maybe I will try this again at a later time!
For my outfit I wanted to wear some of the haul items I got but it was super cold!! I ended ordering thermal tights but they didn't come in time so I wore leggings with a pair of nylons over them to keep my legs warm in shorts.
I felt really bulky but it worked for the night so it's nice to know that this setup could work in a pinch!
The inside of the restaurant was nice and simple but what really took my breath away was the ceiling installation of dried flowers and wheat bundles.
I got my usual order of the vegetable tempura bowl and it tasted soooo much better fresh ๐Ÿ™ˆ I feel like I can't really order this for delivery anymore lol it won't be the same ๐Ÿฅบ
Afterwards we walked around the mall a bit and then my bf picked me up and drove me home. I was so tired I showered right away and crawled into bed ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ˜ด
That's all for this post! I hope you enjoyed reading. Thank you for stopping by and I'll catch you again soon ๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake