Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, December 10, 2021

I Dyed My Hair Again ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Hello angels I hope you're having a nice week. I'm finally going to start my holiday time and I'm so excited to catch up on games and shows for the next 3 weeks ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I got bored of my pink hair as it was starting to fade a bit and impulsively decided to dye it last night. I used Iro Iro's purple dye mixed with some of the neon pink dye I had left over and I'm so so so in love with the results!!
Here's a quick shot of the application. You can see in the before on the right the pink is fading a bit uneven. The dye went on quite neon because of the pink dye but as it developed the color became deeper.
Just finished processing! The foil was just to keep it separate and organized while I worked on the grey part.
Here's the final result! I adore it so much. I think the pink was just not me but I got bored of having a full head of purple for like 2 years ๐Ÿ˜ญ This split dye is doing absolute wonders for me tbh I feel like I can explore a whole new world of color combos and it's just so fun~

Even though it was pretty late at night I decided to to my makeup based on one of the prompts I received in my IG story. This one was suggested by Kohi; the theme was purple, orange and gold! I also put together a quick lil coord because it just complimented my hair so much I couldn't resist ๐Ÿฅฐ
That's all I had for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading! See you again soon~ ๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake