Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

✨ Pastel Nebula Gyaru Eyemake Tutorial ๐Ÿ’–

Hello angels, how are you? Today I'm back with another tutorial, this time using the new Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette I got in my recent Black Friday Haul.

I've never used any Huda Beauty products before but this was on sale for 50% off so I thought it was the perfect time to give it a try! The colors are absolutely stunning and overall I think it's a super versatile palette given the color story because you can easily do glam or daily looks with it ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I was googling photos of this palette and saw this come up as a result so I used this as inspo for my look today
Here are the products that I used for this look. I highlighted all of the shades I used and listed their names as I will only be using their names in the respective steps.
✨huda beauty mercury retrograde palette - using the shades "utopia", "mercury", "haze", "libra", "momentum", "supermoon"
✨peripera ink black cara in #02 volume curling
✨clio kill lash superproof mascara volume curling
✨dollywink liquid eyeliner
✨macqueen waterproof gel liner in espresso latte (for tightlining)
✨duo brush on lash glue

not pictured:

✨urban decay priming potion
✨urban decay naked3 palette - using the shade "dust"

Step 1

Prime your lids and use the shade "momentum" all over your eyelid to set the primer

Step 2

Apply "libra" in the inner and outer thirds of your eyelid, leaving the middle blank. I'm making a bit of a cat eye shape at the outer corner

Step 3

Take the shade "haze" and place it all over the eyelid, stopping where your crease is. I tried to layer the color more in the center 

Step 4

Using the shade "mercury" I placed it in the inner and outer corners of the color in the previous step to create depth and definition. I also used it to deepen the crease a bit

Step 5

Taking "utopia" blend the outer edge of the cat eye shape and define the undereye

Step 6

I went back and added a bit of "libra" to the bottom outer corner on my lower lashline to make the shape more cohesive

Step 7

Fill in your inner corner and aegyo sal with "supermoon"

Step 8

I highlighted under my brow with "dust" from the urban decay naked3 palette

Step 9

Apply mascara and tightline. For the lower lash line I tightlined the inner corner until the center of my eye then lined the lashline until the outer corner.

Step 10

Finish off with eyeliner and lashes
That's it! Here's the finished look:
Full face look:
I found another cute IG filter lol
idk how people do cute winking pics ;n;
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Thank you for reading and I'll see you again in my next post ๐Ÿฅฐ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake