Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, December 20, 2021

๐Ÿ“ Chocolate Strawberry Makeup ✨

Hi angels! I hope you're doing well and staying warm. It's been really cold here lately and it even snowed the other day ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Thankfully it's not cold enough for the snow to stick so it went away after a few hours. I like the snow but my city basically stops functioning whenever the weather changes even just slightly and snow usually shuts us down almost completely zzz

The other day I did another look prompted by a follower via my IG story. This time the theme was pastel pink and brown. I thought it was kind of a weird concept at first but then I realized it reminded me a bit of chocolate covered strawberries!
inspo pic from google
I had an idea to use the pink as the main lid color and then the brown as an accent in my eyeliner. I actually didn't like it until I finished up the look with lashes and liner but in the end I really loved how it turned out! I think this is one of my favorite looks recently ๐Ÿฅฐ I used the HUDA Beauty Rose Quartz palette to do most of this look~
Full face:
What do you think? How would you have done this prompt? Let me know! I'll catch you next time, thank you for reading~ ๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake