Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, December 27, 2021

๐Ÿ›’ Holiday Gets & First Impressions ✨

Hi angels! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. It ended up snowing here so it was really beautiful outside! I took Koji out to play in the snow and he was really happy about it. I try not to go out on my street too much these days because multiple households living close to me decided to get dogs this year due to quarantine and NONE of them leash their dogs.
I've already had a few incidents where their dogs would run up to me in my yard and I would have to pick Koji up to prevent anything from happening. It's really scary and stressful so I just keep our walks to the dog trails these days ๐Ÿ˜“
This year my boyfriend got a whole week off work so we've been spending lots of time together at my place. I've been cooking up lots of comfort food and we've spent our time watching shows and catching up on games.
sloppy jo's
my xmas spread!! it's mashed potatoes, 
honey butter glazed biscuits, and herb
roasted chicken with veggies

With the rise of omicron cases in my city everything has basically shut down again so we won't be going out for a while just to stay safe. I'm a bit backlogged on my posts so just a heads up that the ones you'll see after this are from at least 1-2 weeks before Christmas ๐Ÿ’–
Alright so the first few gets I want to share were actually from Black Friday. Jennie's fiancรฉ bought us some Pat McGrath items from the sale and they finally came!! I honestly cannot stress how much photos don't do these palettes justice I'm legit so obsessed with them and if you've been following me on IG you know I've been using these religiously.
I got huetopian dream and bronze seduction!
bronze seduction (left) and huetopian dream (right)
I couldn't resist playing with these immediately and honestly I was blown away by the quality of the shadows. The duo chromes have an absolute cult following and I totally understand why. They're incredibly buttery and the color payoff is unparalleled. 

I did a practice look with these since I was meeting Shiena the next day for a little city date and I knew she'd appreciate a look with these. I didn't want to use them for the first time on the day of since I would be pressed for time and I'm so glad I did this practice look, because I really did end up super pressed for time lol but I'll talk about it more in that blog post.
My sister stopped by my place to exchange gifts on the weekend and I'm so in love with all the things she got me. I'm actually a bit surprised she got so good at giving me gifts considering we didn't have a good relationship for a long time until I moved out when I was 21. We spent the last 7-8 years repairing it and now it's just kind of strange (in a good way!) to see how far we've come from basically hating each other haha.
I was so surprised to see such cute jewelry in the
"mini jewel real jewel" box from etude house and the
eyeshadows are really soft and creamy!!
I didn't know Etude House did gift boxes like this! What a cute gift idea. The liquid shimmer is really sheer and pretty, I think it would work really well for daily looks. The only other thing in these photos I've tried is the Klairs facial cleanser. It's nice and I'd repurchase it in the full size if I didn't already have cleansers I liked but I recommend it if you're looking for a gentle, non-stripping cleanser!

I don't have any pics but in exchange I gave her some cute Liz Lisa items and an Animal Crossing themed switch carrying case which she really liked ✨
I feel super blessed for everything I've gotten this year and even though the world is still falling apart, I think little moments like this make it more bearable.

Anyways, that's all I have for this post! Thank you for reading and I'll see you in my next post~ ๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake