Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Saturday, December 4, 2021

๐Ÿ›’ Small Black Friday Haul ๐Ÿ’•

Hello angels, I hope you're doing well. Last week was Thanksgiving in America and as per consumerism tradition, that means it's the season for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. I normally don't partake as I find the chaos and stress too much of a hassle. That being said, this year I saw some things I wanted to try from Sephora and my bf super kindly bought them for me so I'll be sharing them with you today! ๐Ÿ˜
From left to right:
✨Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover
✨Morrocanoil All in One Leave-In Conditioner
✨Fenty Beauty Ease Drop Blurring Skin Tint
✨Fenty Beauty Bright Fix Eye Brightener Concealer
✨Wishful Huda Honey Balm Niacinamide Moisturizer sample
✨Burberry Hero sample
✨Dior Backstage Foundation sample
✨Huda Beauty Rose Quartz Eyeshadow palette
✨Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow palette
✨Sephora Collection The Essentials Kit (for my bf)

So far I've tried everything except the makeup remover and the rose quartz palette but I love everything! I already tried a look with the mercury retrograde palette and made a tutorial on it which will be coming soon so please look forward to that ๐Ÿ’–
I hope you enjoyed this short and sweet post. Let me know if you picked up any goodies recently!

See you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake