Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, December 5, 2021

🛒Massive Fall/Winter Buyee Haul💸

Hello angels, I hope you're doing well! I made a massive jfashion haul and I'm super excited to share all my gets with you today. Ever since my last Buyee haul I was toying with the idea of building a winter gyaru closet. I don't usually shop for the seasons, instead I buy what I like whenever, but because I moved houses last year I ended up getting rid of a lot of things and my winter wardrobe is now severely lacking.

It started out with a sweater here and there but after 3 months of sporadic shopping I ended up with an almost 34lb parcel of 30+ items, and the box was basically as big as me 😅
my hand for scale 😱
There's a few items I got as presents for others so I won't be sharing them here, but everything I got for myself fit perfectly and I'm really excited to wear some cute winter outfits~

Here comes the pic spam!
I've been trying to find cute brown boots
forever and these are everything!!
you know that this is a dreamy item
because I had to get it in the other color too
I was actually so surprised at the quality of this
cecil mcbee purse; the front is velvety while the back
and the straps are a smooth leather type material. it's also really
spacious on the inside!
this sweater is so soft and cozy!!
the real ones believe in kumatan supremacy
this stego plush bag is probably my favorite item ever
I absolutely adore him so much and he's ultra soft 😭💖
this is a tube top but makes a really cute
skirt if I put the bow on the back!
really cute houndstooth skirt but I'm
a little disappointed it's not white in between
the black, it's more of a beige/off white
same as the white tube top but this one
has some eyelet detailing so I won't
wear this as anything but a top
super cute top but it ends up looking like a
bra on me lmao, I was going to wear this over
 a turtleneck anyways but man, sometimes
japanese sizing is just so comically small 😓
really comfy shorts and it has pockets!!
not sure how I feel about this dress on me
it looks cute but needs some accessories
that I don't have rn to dress it up 🤔
tube top with lace detailing and a padded bust!
I bought these as a bundle and am so glad they all fit~
I've been trying to get a cute belt for ages but I'm really
picky with the designs. This one has a bit of tarnishing
on the hardware but otherwise it's in really good condition!
I'm so happy to finally have a cute gyaru belt 🙈

That's all I have to share today. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Thanks so much for reading! I'll see you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake