Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

๐Ÿ‘€ Eye Makeup Photodump ๐Ÿ’–

 
Hello angels!! I hope you're doing well today. I recently got promoted into a new position at work and the lead up to this was really hectic. I formally started in my new role last week so I've just been really busy and haven't had much time to myself.

As a result I've fallen behind in my blogging and I have all these photos that I don't know how to structure into a post anymore since so much time has passed and I don't even really like them much anymore or remember the context lol

I thought it might be nice still to post them as a photo dump so I'll be sharing some makeup looks that I did in the last few months but haven't put into a blog post. I also want to mention that I've put my makeup collages that you might've seen on my instagram into the "gyaru resources" tab on my blog for easy reference so please go check that out when you need inspo!
This first look I did using only the Revolution Pro Ultimate Eye Look Hidden Jewels Palette from my Beauty Bay haul. I kind of just winged this look and I'm not sure I really like it that much lol
This next look I was really proud of because I have always had trouble working with blue eyeshadows. I used a few different palettes to create this look and I absolutely adored how it turned out!
This is actually the oldest look I had sitting in my backlog and the reason for that is I actually hated this look a lot. The only thing that I enjoyed about this was that I learned how to do my under eye makeup better. From this look onwards you can see that I start to draw my aegyo sal make much lower on my face than before so that it's visible when I have lashes on.

I didn't like this look because it make me look kind of cross-eyed. I think a different pair of contacts could've saved this but idk I think I was going through some shit that day tbh and just didn't have the mental capacity to adjust the finished look to my liking ๐Ÿ˜… (I think I did this maybe a month or so ago).
This last look is just me experimenting with more natural/daily make. For these kinds looks I'm mostly trying to find a good balance in the lower eye makeup because I usually don't wear lower lashes.

That's all I had for this post! I hope you found it interesting. Let me know which look is your favorite or what you would've changed to make these better.

See you again soon~ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake