Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, November 26, 2021

✨ Fall Halo Eye Make Tutorial ๐Ÿ‚

Hi angels! I hope you're all staying safe and warm. It has been storming for us here and a bunch of our roads got closed due to flooding and landslides. Thankfully I'm at a safe elevation and not near any of the impacted areas, but it's still awfully cold and the wind taking out my power has been a real concern ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anyways, today I have a one palette fall halo eye tutorial for you. I'll be using the abh subculture palette I got last week to create this look. If you don't have this palette please use anything of similar color/value!

Here are the products that I used for this look. I highlighted all of the shades I used and listed their names as I will only be using their names in the respective steps.
✨abh subculture palette - using the shades "dawn", "roxy", "all star", "rowdy", "adorn", "untamed", 'mercury", "electric", "cube"
✨peripera ink black cara in #02 volume curling
✨clio kill lash superproof mascara volume curling
✨dollywink liquid eyeliner
✨macqueen waterproof gel liner in espresso latte (for tightlining)
✨duo brush on lash glue

not pictured:

✨urban decay priming potion
✨unny club full cover tip concealer - shade 1.5

Step 1

Prime your lids and use the shade "dawn" all over your eyelid

Step 2

Taking "roxy" sweep it all over your eyelid focusing in the socket area

Step 3

Using "all star" create some dimension by adding it in the inner and outer thirds of your eyelid. With a sweeping motion on a fluffy brush, blend this into the previous color.

Step 4

Pick up the shade "rowdy" and deepen the area you just applied "all star" to. Again, use a fluffy brush to blend.

Step 5

Apply a dot of concealer in the center of your lid and pat in with a flat brush. Set the concealer with "dawn" and put "adorn" on top of that, blending the sides into the colors you put down in the last 2 steps.

Step 6

Apply "untamed" to the inner and outer third of your lower lashline, leaving the center blank.

Step 7

Using "mercury" define the aegyo sal area and apply the shade "electric" into the defined area.

Step 8

Use "cube" to highlight your brow bone.

Step 9

Apply mascara and tightline. On the lower lashline only tightline the area that you left blank in the center.

Step 10

Apply liquid eyeliner. For this look I did a downturned wing (draw the liner downwards following your eyeshape then winging it).

Step 11

Apply eyelashes

Step 12

Finish up the look by defining the inner corner with liquid eyeliner.
And you're done! Here's the finished look:
Here's the full face:
I hope you liked this tutorial! I had a lot of fun playing with this palette and I hope to create more looks for you with it again soon.

See you next time~ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake