Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, November 22, 2021

๐Ÿ›’ Another Girls' Date & Mini Haul ๐Ÿ’•

Hello again angels! I hope your day is going well. Last weekend I had a few days off so I went to the garden center,  beauty supply store, and visited some craft stores with Jennie. We were shopping for Christmas decorations for her place and I was hoping to find some new plant friends~ 

It was cold and rainy because it's officially autumn but I had this outfit planned for a while and was stubbornly determined to wear it lol
I wasn't feeling very inspired so my makeup was really basic and boring. I wanted to curl my hair but the weather looked really bad so I just pinned my hair back.
Our first stop was Michaels' to find some Christmas decorations. Unfortunately the selection wasn't really that great and it was all kind of expensive? I didn't realize people charged that much for pinecones and fake leaves lmao

After that we went to the beauty store and I picked up some hair dye. I've been researching alternatives to Arctic Fox and was using Overtone for a while. It's ok but I don't like how it made my hair feel and the color didn't stay that long. Recently I was using Schwarzkopf's BlondeMe Blush Wash in strawberry and silver. They did ok but I didn't really like the colors that much. I finished using them and started looking for other options.

My friends recommended me Iro Iro and I was going to order but the shipping was like $30! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Thankfully I found that a local beauty supply store had them so I grabbed a bunch! I'll do a separate review post for them so stay tuned for that ๐Ÿฅฐ
my lil haul~
While waiting for lunch we walked around another store and I found the ABH Subculture palette for $30! We also found bed sheets on sale so we got a matching set in this cute lilac color ๐Ÿ’–
We stopped by the garden center before heading home but unfortunately there wasn't anything that caught my eye. We got some cute outfit pics though so it wasn't all for nothing!
That's all for this post! I hope you had fun reading. Talk to you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake