Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Beauty Bay Haul

Hi angels! I hope you are doing well. Recently we had a long weekend for Thanksgiving so I've just been catching up on sleep and relaxing with my boyfriend.

I was watching Robert Welsh review some new Disney palettes and that led me to do some shopping on Beauty Bay. I've never heard of this site before but I trust Robert and most of the brands on there are quite reputable so I figured it wouldn't be the worst purchase ever.

I picked up the Disney palette collection he showed off and some other things that were on sale so I'm excited to share that with you today!

Here are all the things I got! I tried not to go too overboard because I'm going to be grabbing some Pat McGrath makeup and shipping out another Buyee order so I tried my best to be good lol

Items from left to right:

I haven't used any of the eyeshadow items yet but I'm really excited to! I swatched the quad and the lip glosses and they're all so pretty. The glosses smell like vanilla lattes which is nice lol and the quad shades are really unique. My favorite ones are the two light shades, the dark ones don't really look like the color in the pan but they are still pretty.

I thought about swatching the Disney palettes but I feel like I got a good idea of the colors from watching youtube videos so I will just go in and do a look with them instead of swatching. Here's a stock pic though to show you the colors:

The highlighters are gorgeous and look surprisingly natural and not frosty. I was anticipating that they would only suit glam looks but they actually look really nice and I will probably use them for dewy/natural look days.

The brow gel I bought on a whim but I actually really like how it works. I think the color is a bit dark for me so next time I will buy a shade or two lighter. If you get this be sure to only use a little product as it can pill and ball up on top of your base if you use too much!

I got the body cleanser on a whim as well, mostly because it is cheaper here than on the official site and I was eyeing it before I picked up the Necessaire products (yes, I will review this soon I'm sorry for the delay 😭).

Anyways, that's all I had for today. I can't wait to do some looks with these palettes and share those with you! See you soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake