Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, October 28, 2021

✨ Lens-less Gyaru Make & Recent Gets ๐Ÿ’–

Hey angels! I hope you're doing well. The other day I wanted to try a lens-less gyaru look. I really like how it turned out but it was so difficult to get it looking right ๐Ÿ˜ญ Seriously, I don't recommend toned down gyaru looks like this if you can help it. Doing this made me appreciate how important each element of the look is, especially lashes and lenses.

I tried to copy the colors in the inspo pic as best as I could with some of the items I got in my Beauty Bay haul but it might be a bit hard to see because of the way I take the closeup photos ๐Ÿฅบ

I used this pic for inspo because I really loved her eye shape! I sometimes do the downwards liner shape but hers is so rounded and elongated, I thought I would give it a try.

Here's what I ended up with:

I think this ended up ok all things considered. I had some trouble getting the liner shape similar to the inspo pic but I do like the overall look. I won't ever do this again though tbh I just feel like having lenses elevates things so much.

What do you think? Let me know what you would've done differently or what you think I could've done to improve this look!

My bf came over and surprised me with a fancy new scarf. I was so surprised! He said he noticed I stopped wearing scarves and thought he would get me a nice one since I used to really like them. I'm super excited to break this out for some cute fall/winter outfits ๐Ÿ’–

I also finally got those ICYCHEER lashes that everyone's been picking up lately. I was actually a bit disappointed with them though, they seemed a lot spikier and longer in the stock images(?) or maybe I'm remembering them wrong. I think I'll have to wear these stacked to get the look I like but I'm excited to give these a try.

a single lash

2 pairs of lashes stacked

Lastly I got this little bear keychain on a whim. It was really cute and I ended up putting it on my bag ๐Ÿ™ˆ

That's all for this post! I hope you enjoyed reading and I'll see you again soon~ ๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake