Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, October 3, 2021

๐Ÿ’‹ Girl's Date & New Gets ✨

Hello angels! The other day I went to the mall with my best friend, Jennie, and we did a little bit of shopping. It was really fun! I realized that I haven't really gone shopping with her much over the course of our 20(?) year friendship but I hope we can spend more time like this the going forward ๐Ÿฅฐ

I originally had an outfit planned with the Tralala dress I got in my buyee haul, but it ended up being strangely warmer than the weather report stated. Also, since I was thinking about looking at dresses, I needed an outfit that was easy to get in and out of. I ended up with some jeans and a d.i.a top & hoodie. I didn't take any pics since it was pretty casual but I'll have to revisit it sometime with the proper accessories and styling~

I wasted too much time figuring out my outfit so I didn't have any left to think about makeup. I had no idea what I was going for so I just started mindlessly applying things and this is what I ended up with ๐Ÿ˜…

Please disregard the glue on the top lash, these
were on their last run. I didn't feel like being
risky and using a random pair of lashes so I 
went with my usual combo ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Again, I didn't think this was anything special either so there aren't any full face pics, sorry! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I spent so much time rummaging through my closet that I forgot to eat, so our first stop was trying to get some McDonald's fries, but for some reason they were absolutely slammed!

We decided to try again later and went to go hit up the Chinese bakery for some treats. Unfortunately we got there a bit too late in the afternoon and they sold out of the hotdog buns we wanted ๐Ÿ˜ญ I ended up getting a matcha bun, some egg tarts and some curry beef buns. Jennie also got some curry buns for herself and her dad. We went back to the car to snack on some while they were still hot and fresh ๐Ÿ˜‹

After our quick snack we went to Sephora. Jennie bought some makeup and also got me the Miss Dior fragrance as an early Christmas present ๐Ÿฅบ

We headed over to Steve Madden so I could try on the shoes I've been eyeing for like the last month and I'm so glad they fit well and aren't too uncomfortable. They're a bit higher than what I'm used to wearing so I'm spending the next few days breaking them in and learning to walk naturally in them. I love what a cool statement piece they are and my boyfriend offered to pay for them which makes me adore them even more ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–

After that we went around looking for dresses but everything was too casual for what I wanted. Everyone is rolling out their fall/back to school lines so there were a lot of sweaters, coats and knits but not a ton of formal or evening wear.

We ended up going to a store called Dynamite and Jennie picked out this really cute satin slip dress. I went to go try it on and it looked really cute! It also paired nicely with the shoes so I decided to buy it. I'm going to dress it up a little with a wrapping top and my DaTuRa coat so I can't wait to share pics of that!!

We tried to loop back for those fries but the line was still endless so we stopped by a different McDonald's on the way home lol ๐ŸŸ

I'm glad we were able to get so much done, I felt so accomplished and productive ๐Ÿค— Usually I feel like when you go to the mall with a specific goal you always end up distracted and forgetting the thing you went there for lol ๐Ÿคก Does this happen to you too or am I just too easily distracted? ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyways that's all for now, I hope you enjoyed reading! Talk to you soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake