Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Yesstyle Haul & Recent Treats

Hi angels, how are you today? I've been super busy with work and haven't had time for much else so I apologize for not blogging as much lately.

Recently I put in an order at Yesstyle to restock my vanity and grab some goodies for my friends Lyon and Mando. It took a while to ship because I was having troubles with one of the items but the order finally arrived and I'm so excited to finally send off my care packages!!
I picked up some brown liquid liners for my more casual/lazy days. Sometimes when I don't feel like doing makeup that's too heavy I find that black liner is just too harsh looking so I opted to try brown!

I also picked up some new lip tints for spring (not that I need any more 😅). I got the peripera ink mood matte tint in oatmeal rose and the etude house fixing tint in ginger milktea.

I saw that the Neogen real cica pads were on sale so I'm trying these for the first time since the toner pads I usually get are out of stock. I also wanted to try the Rovectin skin essentials cleanser after seeing rave reviews online! The rest of the order was restocks of some of my favorite products and the gifts I got 🥰
I haven't had the time or motivation to do full gyaru makeup lately since I've been working very long days/hours. Because of this I've been able to perfect my quick/daily make and I've been loving it a lot. It's simple but still makes me feel cute and put-together.
I think I will love this even more with brown liquid liner for the bottom droop! Right now I've just been using setting spray on a brush with some dark brown eyeshadow. It works and looks great for the first little while, but doesn't wear very well through the day so we'll see if I can improve on this 🤔
I've been working on refining my namida bukuro makeup to be clean and bright. It's hard for me to do this part of my makeup because I have a big line in that area under my eye 😓 I think I finally found a technique that works for more simple makeup looks so I'm pretty happy with how it is now! I'm still working on a dedicated post around this for my point focus mini-blog series so stay tuned for that in the near future~
This week I got treated to lunch at work so I ordered from a café I haven't tried before. It's called Finch's Tea & Coffee House and they specialize in these scrumptious baguette sandwiches. The voucher I got from work was quite generous so I was able to get 2 sandwiches. I got the blue brie & prosciutto one for lunch and the continental for dinner.
blue brie & prosciuttoto
the continental; prosciutto, egg and cheddar
They were both really fresh, tasty, and filling! I can't wait to go and try more of the menu in person one day~
 
Yesterday I was having a stressful day so I ordered lunch again. I got this cute little beef curry from the Japanese bakery by my house. I was so sad to mess up the face but it was so yummy it was hard to feel that guilty lol 😋
That's it for this post, thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed reading and I'll chat with you again soon~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake