Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Another Buyee Haul

Hey angels, how are you? Yesterday I finally got my buyee haul. I wasn't going to do another order but while I was chatting and window shopping with my friends I saw an absolute once-in-a-lifetime steal and just had to have it, so here we are 2 months later... with 30 new items LOL

I actually had a lot of trouble getting the whole package shipped but it turns out one of the items was declared improperly (it was set as "tableware" which does not ship to Canada via their shipping methods) on the customs form so once I fixed that it was ok! Just as a precaution you guys should always make sure to check your customs form so that it qualifies for the shipping methods to your country.
Alright so here's the item that started it all:
this was 390 yen!!
This jacket was super popular back in the day but I only ever saw it in hot pink so when I saw it in another color and it was under $5, I really did not need any further convincing lol

After that it was all downhill so here are the rest of the items 😂 First up is this dreamy item:
I tried to buy this coat through like 4 different
listings before it finally went through lol
The funny thing about this listing is I thought it only came with the tshirt but I got this button up dress shirt as well. I think I'll try a few coords with it and if it doesn't suit me and my bf doesn't want to wear it, I'll send it to a gal pal or sell it 🤔
I got this coat because it reminded me of all the PMO motifs that GD has been using 🤠
I felt so lucky to snag this dreamy item:
That's all the items I got for this haul! I am so happy with all the dreamy items I got and can't wait to make some cute outfits with them~

Thanks for reading, I'll see you next time 🥰



4 comments:

  1. OMGGGG AAAAH YOU GOT THAT JUMPSUIT!!!! I'm not into rokku anymore but I've always wanted that one! ;; Gosh so so so lucky! I also love that casual ma*rs top (love to see everyday-appropriate clothes) and the very first leopard print jacket is beaut! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I know I couldn't believe I got it 🥺🥺 the ma*rs tops I mostly got for the novelty of having them but they're actually such cute staple pieces I wish I got more! I'm super excited to wear the leopard coat hehe

      Delete
  2. God this has to be one of my favorite of your hauls! You are going to look so amazing in these and I can't wait to see@ (((o(*°▽°*)o)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think this is my favorite haul so far too hehe

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake