Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Combining Chopa's Makeup with Mine! 🙈

Hi angels! Today I wanted to share a look I did recently. I felt inspired after my Chopa look so I thought it would be fun to mix her makeup style with mine to see how it would turn out. I mostly did everything how I usually do except I tried to mirror her eyeshadow placement and I drew on the eyelid fold like she does.
I mostly used the Pat McGrath Bronze Seduction palette for this! I wanted to keep it light how I usually like so I didn't fill my eyeliner all the way across my lashline (it was a lot when I did Chopa's look). Instead I just filled the wing in and joined it to the middle of my upper lashline. I used a darker brown eyeshadow to fill in any gaps.
I think this turned out really cute but next time I will work on bringing the shadows a bit higher so they look like they're sitting more in the fake crease I drew on. I'm not sure I like how straight I did the namida bukuro here either so I'll have to experiment around that as well but overall I think this might be my new staple gal make!! 🤠
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a lovely day and I'll see you next time~

2 comments:

  1. I love how it turned out! \(★ω★)/ you look amazing~
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! I'm pretty happy with it as well ^^

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake