Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

🎉 Birthday Celebrations - Part 1💖

Hello angels, I hope you are doing well. Last weekend my boyfriend and some close friends took me out to celebrate my birthday. We went for kbbq and hung out at a cute little Korean café afterwards.

I took a week off work so I will continue my celebrations all week! I'm really excited because my friends planned a lot of fun and interesting things for us to do and I've also not seen some of them for quite a few years so I'm really looking forward to seeing them after all this time!
Here's my makeup for the night. I didn't really have a plan around what I wanted to do so I just winged it lol. I did this whole look with the Pat McGrath bronze seduction palette!
I didn't get an outfit pic but I basically wore this zebra top with black velvet sweats and an oversized sweater jacket since I wanted to be comfortable and it was cold and rainy out.
After the café I came home and opened some gifts from my bf:
matcha jelly and mousse cake
my beloved Tom Ford fragrance 😭
my new favorite necklace
Cute pics with my friend Kathy. I love her so much!
That's all for this post, I'll see you again soon!


2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! You look so pretty~~ and that cake omg looks yummy
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much cutie! Yes the cake was very tasty, the mix of jello, sponge, and mousse made it such an interesting and unique texture experience 👌🏻

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake