Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, May 16, 2021

๐Ÿ’™ Blue Winged Look & Home Goods Haul ๐Ÿก

Hello again! The weather is finally warming up and my garden out front is in full bloom so I decided to put on a face and get some pictures with the flowers. I of course swapped outfits and changed up my hair a few times so I could get the most content out of this for instagram because I'm probably not gonna doll up again for another few weeks idk ๐Ÿ˜‚ what is consistency, we don't know her.

I also wanted to share some things I bought on amazon for my house to make things feel more cozy and put together. I'm not sure if you'll be able to find the same item if you're in a different part of the world than me but I'll include links anyways!
I wasn't really sure what kind of look I was going with here so I just winged it. I really wanted to use the bright blue shade in the abh amrezy palette so this is what I came up with!
I actually have a funny story about taking these photos so I'll just post the IG story here

Anyways I'm never going outside again, the streets have changed ๐Ÿ˜‚
I actually ended up swapping outfits and messing with my hair for more pics to post on IG so I'll share that picspam too haha
I've been super into scrunchies again so I bought a bunch of silk/satin ones. Unfortunately they aren't really good quality but that's what I get for buying them off aliexpress lol. I'll invest in some better ones eventually but for now these will do!
I've been in a huge spring cleaning mood so I picked up a few home goods off amazon to help organize my spaces and make things look a little more aesthetic. I hope this gives you some ideas for your place! I think these are all some really easy ways to make your living space more cozy and luxe feeling and they're not super expensive either~

The first thing I got was this resin tray for my bathroom counter. I love the color and it has a little bit of weight to it as well.
It just fits all my hair and body care items and it makes the counter so much easier to clean because I don't have to move each individual item~ 
The next thing I got was this makeup organizer tray. I usually leave a lot of my products in the built-in storage of my vanity but I found the top was kind of messy looking because I have so many face creams and cotton pads just sitting around there.

This was the perfect size and really good quality! It definitely looks a lot cleaner now and I really love the gold detailing on this, it makes this area feel so much more luxurious. 
I have a problem with leaving too many things on my desk and in the little cabinet underneath so I got myself a little shelf to keep my vitamins, snacks and stationary. The screens on my desk are really big so it's hard having things on my desk as they'll block my view ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm really happy with this purchase, it's the perfect size and was super easy to put together. I can't wait to stock this up with goodies haha
The last thing I got was this little side table for my bed. My room is shaped a little weird, my bed just fits into this part of the room but the wall is pretty close because of the closet so I don't have much space for a side table. When I saw this I knew it would be perfect so I went ahead and got it without even looking at the dimensions ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

And there you go! A perfect fit ๐ŸŽ‰ I love the little mesh base, I thought it was great for resting my power bar on. I'm so happy I have a space to put my humidifier (was on the floor before) and charge my devices without worrying about accidentally knocking them off my bed when I'm sleeping. Not sure what I'll do with that magazine/book holder part because I don't really read or own any print media but I guess it's nice to have. I'll probably just put my switch there haha
Ok that's all I had for this post! I hope this maybe gave you some ideas for your own home and if not, thank you for tolerating my old lady fascination with home decorating lol

See you in the next post~ ๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake