Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, May 3, 2021

🎉MA*RS Outfit and Soft Make✨

Hello angels! Thank you for all the love and support on my last post. I hope that it was helpful and informative, especially for newbie gals. Recently I haven't been posting anywhere much because I've been dealing with some very serious family things. It took a lot out of me and most days I was too exhausted to even cook meals for myself, but now I think the worst is over with so I can get back to my usual routines and such.

Anyways, enough about that! Today is my best friend's birthday so I decided to doll up for her. We had a video call going with a few of her other friends and we played final fantasy together. Her fiancé worked with me to get her this gorgeous strawberry and bubbly box and she absolutely loved it!

Here's my little look for today; I finally put on the MA*RS cardigan and romper outfit I bought a while back. I absolutely love how this all looks together with the otk boots. I really wish I could wear this out 😭

Outfit details:

✨cardigan & romper: MA*RS
✨belt: yesstyle
✨boots: chuu
✨purse: fashion nova

For the makeup I wanted to do a little bit of a softer look but have a bolder droop since I tend to lean towards more subtle droops out of habit. I picked up this habit a long time ago so that I could make my gyaru makeup more wearable for work/normie events because I wasn't confident in my look then. But I've grown a lot since then and as the saying goes, you either use it or lose it, so I'm taking this chance to brush up on my gal make skills.

Products used:

✨abh clear brow gel
✨etude house tint my 4-tip brow pen
✨pony effect seamless foundation in natural ivory
✨unny club full cover tip concealer in 1.5
✨fenty diamond bomb in how many carats
✨fenty match stix in amber
✨peripera v-shading in 03 hazel gray
✨3ce velvet lip tint in pink break as blush
✨nars smudge proof eyeshadow base
✨morphe icy fantasy palette
✨abh amrezy & norvina palette
✨dolly wink liquid eyeliner
✨etude house curl fix mascara
✨clio kill lash superproof mascara
✨3ce velvet lip tint in near and dear (line) & new nude (fill)
✨romand glasting water gloss in #00 meteor track
✨lashes from koko & aliexpress (check out my post here for links)
✨lenses are viskon signature paris brown from honey color

Quick tangent here but I've been using a foundation brush from rom&nd lately instead of a sponge and I've been loving the results! I don't think I'll go back to using a sponge again. It was my favorite method previously because I couldn't find a brush I like my foundation transferred too much with that method even with setting powder & spray. I'm not sure if I was doing things wrong or maybe my skin is just too oily for that method of application but now that I have this brush I feel like I'm literally photoshopping my face every time I put on my base makeup lol

picture from google
BTW I also picked up the foundation in the picture since it came in a special box set but I haven't used it yet. I'll be sure to do a review on it when I break it open though so stay tuned for that if you're interested in it!

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely weekend! 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake