Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, June 7, 2021

👑Quick Zoom Wedding Look & Small Updates💎

 

Hello angels! I totally forgot to post this last week because I got caught up in work so this will be a small little picture dump of my last few weeks. 

I got my first covid shot and was told I would be getting my second dose very soon (in 6-8 weeks) so I'm super excited to be able to go out again. I've been extra careful because a lot of my personal bubble is a mix of essential workers and high risk individuals so it's nice to know I can worry a little less in the near future.

I'm not very close to much of my extended family for personal reasons but I was invited to watch my cousin in Hong Kong get married over zoom. It was definitely a strange experience and not something I would want for myself, though this cousin and her husband were together for well over a decade so I understand that they may not really care for a proper service anyways.

I threw together a quick face for this but I didn't take a pic before I changed so there's no outfit pics, sorry! (I wore the MA*RS romper and cardigan again so it's not like y'all ain't seen it 😂)

I went for like, a soft glam type vibe and really liked how this turned out! Honestly it's kinda dramatic by normie standards but I think it's a pretty wearable everyday gyaru look.
I also gave myself some new nails. I'm actually running low on my polygel and debating whether or not I want to give acrylics a try. I like how easy polygel is to work with but it's a littlle less durable and long wearing than acrylics, though it could also be that I'm not very good at the application still.

I haven't ordered any new stickers or deco so it's just butterflies for this set. I have some gems but I'm kinda struggling to be creative with my nails since they get all busted up in like a week or two. I almost broke one when caring for my plants last week because I gripped the spray bottle funny and put too much pressure in the wrong place. Thankfully it didn['t snap right off but there was a crack in the gel so I had to do a fill and overlay to fix it right away which meant swapping colors/art only after a week 😓
Speaking of plants, I've been really enjoying watching my collection grow! I'm thinking of picking up a few more this week to brighten up my room. I'm just unsure of what to get as only some spots in my house get a good amount of sunlight so the rest rely on plant lamps or the office lights I have. If you're knowledgeable about this please drop me some suggestions!

My succulent collection

These are on my bedroom windowsill~

That's pretty much all I had for this post! I'm working on some bigger product reviews and gyaru related posts so stay tuned for those in the coming weeks 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake