Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, February 8, 2021

♡ MA*RS Coord ♡

 

Hello angels, I hope you're well! Today I wanted to share a MA*RS coord I put together a while back. I got rid of most of my gyaru closet a few years ago and only kept a handful of MA*RS pieces that I really liked. I couldn't fit them very well when I bought them so I didn't wear them at all but as I was cleaning my closet a few weeks ago I just had to give them a try. To my surprise they fit very nicely now so I snapped some pictures n_n

I did a little shimmery purple look to go with it. I wanted to do something sweet but not reach for pinks/rose golds like I usually do.
Outfit breakdown:
✨Dress: MA*RS
✨Top: Fashion Nova
✨Shoes: Chuu
✨Purse: Fashion Nova
✨Necklace: Chuu
I ended up changing out of this outfit and putting up my hair to snap some cozy pictures and finish up cleaning my closet.
I'm glad I kept a few old gyaru items for nostalgia sake. I'm not sure if I'll ever get the chance to wear them out but maybe one day I can throw them on for a birthday party or something!

Thanks for reading ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake