Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

💖Valentine's 2021💖

Hello angels! I hope you had a lovely Valentine's weekend. I wanted to put together a look with the mesh heart crop top I got in my last haul post but unfortunately it got super cold here last week. It snowed and it was -15 degrees in my house because our furnace wasn't working so I wasn't able to wear anything super gal but I did wear the top out with some jeans and boots for errands. I haven't been out of the house in like 2 or 3 months so it was nice to get some fresh air even if I was just in the car for most of that time.
My bf and I don't usually do much for Valentine's. It's mostly because we don't like fighting crowds for reservations or overpaying for things like chocolates so staying in this year due to covid was nothing new to us. He bought me this huge bouquet of roses and I absolutely adore them. We ordered some nice sushi and watched CSI together! It was honestly a perfect night.

I wanted to do a cute lil himekaji look but unfortunately I ended up doing something super basic 😭

Products used:

✨e.l.f clear brow gel
✨etude house tint my 4-tip brow pen
✨nars soft matte complete foundation in fiji
✨unny club full cover tip concealer in 1.5
✨benefit watt's up highlighter
✨fenty match stix in amber
✨peripera v-shading in 03 hazel gray
✨canmake powder cheeks (I think the color is French Rose? idk the sticker is ripped off)
✨nars smudge proof eyeshadow base
✨abh norvina palette
✨etude house drawing eye brow pencil
✨dolly wink liquid eyeliner
✨etude house curl fix mascara
✨clio kill lash superproof mascara
✨romand glasting water tint in #10 chija beige
✨romand glasting water gloss in #00 meteor track
✨lashes from koko & aliexpress (check out my post here for links)
✨lenses are viskon signature paris brown from honey color

I couldn't decide what to do with my hair bc I didn't have time to curl it so here is me just struggling with my overgrown regret bangs lmao
✨top from forever21
✨jeans from chuu
✨bracelets from bisoulovely & kate spade
✨necklace from Tiffany's
I hope you had a nice weekend whether you celebrate Valentine's or not! Let me know below if you did anything special with your s/o 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake