Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

☠️ Vkei Inspired Gyaru Makeup ☠️

Hello angels! Today I wanted to share a vkei inspired gyaru look that I did a few weeks ago. I mostly used colors from the abh norvina palette which I got as a lovely Christmas gift from one of my best friends, Mando. I used old vkei pictures as reference, I really wanted to imitate the red smokey shadow look but with a gyaru spin. Here's what I came up with~


These are some of the pictures I used as inspo (from google, not my images)

Products used:

✨e.l.f clear brow gel
✨etude house tint my 4-tip brow pen
✨pony effect seamless foundation in natural ivory
✨peripera inklasting foundation in sand
✨unny club full cover tip concealer in 1.5
✨fenty diamond bomb in how many carats
✨fenty match stix in amber
✨peripera v-shading in 03 hazel gray
✨canmake powder cheeks (I think the color is French Rose? idk the sticker is ripped off)
✨nars smudge proof eyeshadow base
✨abh norvina palette
✨etude house drawing eye brow pencil
✨dolly wink liquid eyeliner
✨etude house curl fix mascara
✨clio kill lash superproof mascara
✨romand glasting water tint in #10 chija beige
✨romand glasting water gloss in #00 meteor track
✨lashes from koko & aliexpress (check out my post here for links)
✨lenses are viskon signature turquoise blue from honey color
✨hoody from Glavil
✨necklace from Tiffany's
How did I do? This was the first time I've done a dark/bold look in a long while. I'm not used to working with such pigmented shadows, I was pretty intimidated but I think it turned out ok! 😂 Where do you draw your inspiration from? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake