Welcome Message

*** Sept 28: There will be a new post every day this week! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy your stay ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ***

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

[Oct 2024] Gyaru GRWM Video ‧。⋆

 
Hi angels, how are you? I was just thinking about how much fun I had making videos a few years ago so I feel like it's weirdly fitting to be making this post now. I ended up getting really burnt out with work and life so I think this was one of the last things I filmed and posted. I'm in a much better place now and I really want to explore more vlog/video projects so if there's anything you'd like to see from me please let me know in the comments!!
I was inspired to film myself getting ready because I wanted to make a video with some fun editing/transitions. I really enjoyed making this but it's funny looking back at this now because I don't do my makeup like this at all anymore LMAO. It's ok it's nice to see my progress I guess (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

You can check this out on youtube or instagram ⋆⭒˚.⋆
Idk if people even like tutorials or get ready with me videos anymore?? I feel like a lot of the stuff I see online these days are just crazy before/after makeup transformations with some insane transition editing. 

I'd totally be down to try but I don't think I have the patience to be living in key frame hell during my 5-9 (╥ ᴗ ╥) 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you in the next post!! ( ⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake