Welcome Message

*** Sept 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

[Jan 2023] Going back to Pink

 

Hey angels! Another post from the backlog here. This was the last time I turned my hair pink and just before I started feeling like I needed to give my hair a break. I've been bleaching and dying it non-stop since 2012(?) and though I was regularly trimming my ends, the damage was becoming increasingly evident.
I tried my best to strip out as much of the blue as possible but you can see there was a bit of staining. If you want to learn how to strip your hair color at home you can check out my post about it here.
Even after bleaching you can see it was still very heavily stained at the ends and because it was so damaged we couldn't do much more to correct this.
Instead we dyed top of my head pink and covered the ends with a little bit of grey! I really loved how this turned out, it's probably one of my favorite pink hair colors I've ever done.
I even wore pink to match hehe :3c
I was so excited to see how this looked with gal makeup so I went home and did a quick face before going out again.
I bought some of those manhua lashes but they were a bit too short and natural to wear so I stacked them with some other natural filler lashes and this was the result! I thought this lash combo was super cute but I hate having to stack lashes because they can feel a bit irritating after long days. Sometimes I look back at these pics and think maybe it's worth it though... 🤔

That's all for this post, thank you so much for reading! See you in the next one~


2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so good! And the stacked lash combi is giving. <3

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake