Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

[Jan 2023] Smokey Banba

Hey angels, how are you? Today we're delving back into the backlog. I got these super intense contact lenses and wasn't sure how to style them. When I was looking at them originally on the store page they didn't seem that vibrant so I was quite shocked when I put them in 😱 I forgot to account for the model's natural eye color but it's ok it gave me the opportunity to experiment.
I had the idea to try another banba look but this time I wanted to try and cover my brows. It's hard for me to do other brow shapes because of the microblading I got so just ignore the fact that you can still see my brow hairs at the end. Shaving them would've done me no good after I wiped the makeup off 😂

I went with a black and blue theme to compliment my hair!
I think this was done quite late at night so it wasn't like I was going out so I didn't put on a full outfit. I just threw on this Alba jacket and cowboy hat for photos 🤡
I thought it would be cute with some flowers so I pinned a few in my hair as well.
I thought this was a fun look to do and I learned a lot while experimenting with the brows and also eyeshadow placement. I don't think I have enough lid space (because of my brows) to make this really pop the way I wanted to but maybe the next time I try something like this I can do more on the bottom lashline to balance things out. 
I also got a new nail set earlier that day! I really like this one, we went with a black and gold theme. I loved the dragon charm but after a while it got kind of annoying cause the tail kept getting caught on everything 😭
That's all for this post, see you next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake