Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

[Dec 2022] ๐Ÿ’Ž Blue Banba ๐Ÿ’™

 
Hey angels, I hope you've been well. Today I'm sharing more from my backlog from last year. I didn't get up to too much after I came back from my trip but I did have a weird fixation on trying to do a look with my Alba Rosa coat.
I decided to do this little banba-esque look. I really didn't think too hard about it; I just needed big eyes and big hair. I did a pink and gold eyeshadow look and went for a more dramatically drawn in namida bukuro with liquid liner. I honestly didn't like this look too much but it was fun to do and it helped me get out of this makeup rut I was in at the time.
My hair didn't really have any layers in it so it just ended up looking like a giant helmet when I teased it up lmao but it's ok it was just for these pictures. I stuck in some flowers to match the white in my coat.
I would've put together a whole outfit but I was really just stuck on the makeup so I focused on that instead. Maybe I will recreate a look like this in the future ๐Ÿง I have a completely different wardrobe now so maybe I can come up with some better outfits for this coat.

It was my boyfriend and best friend's birthday that weekend as well so I made them a roast dinner and ordered them a big jasmine pearl lava cake.
It was really tall and filled with this delicious milk tea cream. I still think about it to this day ๐Ÿ˜‹
That's all for this post, I'll see you in the next one! ๐Ÿ’–


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake