Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, January 18, 2024

New Obsession: Purple Makeup

 
Hello angels!! I hope you are staying nice and warm. It's snowing a lot where I'm at right now and we've gotten as cold as -15°C the other day.

I wanted to share with you this haul I did from Sephora. After my Flower Knows haul I got really obsessed with finding more purple blush and purple makeup in general because of how well it complimented my skintone.

I searched every corner of the internet but couldn't find anything I liked until I spotted these items on sale at Sephora.
I had to do a restock of my dry shampoo so I decided to fill out my order with some purple makeup 💜
I got this purple blush from Morphe and some highlighters from Fenty. I really like the consistency of the Morphe blush! It goes on top of my base really well and doesn't lift the foundation.
Here are some swatches, I did the Fenty powder highlighter first, then the stick highlighter. I was hoping the matchstix highlighter would be a bit more creamy because I have the contour stick and it's a great texture, but this is a bit on the more dry end so I would apply with a brush.

The bottom swatch is the Morphe blush!! I love it so so much I'm literally obsessed with it.
That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed reading! I'll see you in the next post, take care 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake