Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, September 29, 2022

[Seattle 2022] Day 2 - Meeting Kohi

 
Hi angels! I hope you're doing well today. We're picking up from where I left off on the last vacation post. Btw there's a lot of videos and stuff I took but I don't want to double post them here so if you're interested in those I made a highlight on my ig profile for easy viewing~
I started my morning pretty early. I had a bit of trouble sleeping because the bed and pillows were just a bit too soft for me so I woke up quite sore 😓 The window in the bedroom was really big and had the blinds closed backwards so the sun came in very aggressively lol

I made us all a bit of breakfast but I didn't realize the chicken broth I bought was low sodium so it tasted like shit tbh. I added as much seasoning as I could to save it. Though it wasn't up to my usual standards it was edible. We decided to get ready afterwards and explore the mall near our Airbnb.
I did my makeup with the bigger wing like I did on Day 1 and I really liked how it looked but I couldn't get any good pictures cause I wasn't feeling very confident that day. I look funny in this one but I thought Kevin was really cute haha
Our first stop was this bakery called 85°C. It's a Taiwanese bakery that serves a huge assortment of baked goods, desserts, and cakes as well as coffee, tea, bubble tea, and other fun drinks. 

We got a few buns and some milk tea and immediately fell in love just like we did with the conveyor belt sushi place.
had to get Glenn in on the sloth pics of course
The mall itself was quite big, I think it's comparable to the major ones in Vancouver though the stores were a lot more interesting. A lot of the shops had like an early-mid 2000's vibe s it was very nostalgic for us!
We passed by this 超ギャル store and thought it was so funny
I had to take a picture to show Kohi 😂
After some browsing I found this cute hat for like $10. I've always wanted a nice sun hat but idk, I just never went out to buy one lol
It matched my outfit that day hehe 😎
We walked into one of the hobby stores and saw a lot of bootleg toys. This Pikachu really doesn't look correct we spent so long laughing at it 😅
this was my first time seeing hair extension and false
eyelash vending machines in person. What an interesting concept 🤔
I have this vacation tradition of getting myself a new
"lad" so this is the one I picked up for this trip
We finished exploring the mall for the day and decided to head back to the Airbnb just to unwind and freshen up. I let Kohi know we were mostly free so she could come visit if she wanted to after work and she was so excited she basically raced over.

I ended up changing my makeup bc I just didn't like it all that much idk why lol maybe it was the lenses? Anyways I felt a bit better after freshening up!
Before I knew it Kohi arrived and we finally got to meet! We chatted and hung out a bit at the Airbnb. I gave her the gift I prepared and we took some videos of her opening it all (it's in my story highlights!)
Afterwards we decided to go check out Round 1, hoping the purikura machine was working. Sadly it was out of order but we stood in a different photobooth and used the lighting to take some pictures together hehe 😎
For dinner we took Glenn and Kohi to the conveyor belt sushi place since neither of them had ever been. Afterwards we got some bubble tea at this cute little shop in a plaza across the street and hung out in the parking lot for a while.
We chatted a bit but it started getting late so we decided to all head home for the night. We planned to visit the zoo the day after so we had to be up a bit early to beat the crowds and traffic.

That's all for this post, thank you so much for reading and I'll see you in the next one! 🥰


4 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAY THE POSTS ARE HEEEEERRREEEEE! And I am the same when it comes to soft pillows... Which is why I rarely sleep well when we go on holiday hahaha. Can't wait to see more cute posts of you and Kohi! *3* <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I took way too long to get these out I almost couldn't really remember which day I did what 😅

      I totally understand why people pack their own pillows now because I had the worst week of sleep there and I feel like that made the days really physically difficult 😔

      Delete
  2. Uwaaaah!! I loved reading this! Its like I get to re-live it over again ~♡ (≧◡≦) ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yeah it was kind of like re-living it again just writing this haha. Miss you lots!!

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake