Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Sunday, July 4, 2021

💻Video Makeup Chat w/ Mando & Gal Make Collection 👑

 

Hello angels 💖 Sorry for taking so long to make a new post. I got a new computer and was waiting for the insane heatwave to pass before doing my file transfers since my old pc heats up like a furnace 😭 Everything's working fine now so I can get back to making regular content. Thanks for being patient!
The other day I did a little video chat with my best gal pal Mando where we tried to recreate a makeup look together. We picked out Kyiiripu's makeup from this ig post and decided to try it on ourselves!

Personally I have a really difficult time copying most model's makeup since my eyes are shaped differently in the inner corner so I have to draw the point quite dramatically or else I'll feel like my eyes are too close together. I didn't really have similar lashes on hand either so I did my best. I think it turned out ok but I'm not sure if it suits me very well. I'm still experimenting with bolder droops to find one that I really like.
I've been playing around with finding new "every day" gal looks and I think my take on Kyiiripu's droop has been the look I've enjoyed the most so far! I did a few variations of it both with a shadowed lower lashline and with a clean one (like above) and I think this is the only droop that doesn't get lost in the shadow because of how thick it is on the outer edge. It's really nice with dramatic lashes but I'm still working to make lighter lashes work too.

On that note, I've made a few collages of my looks over the last year or so. I thought it'd be fun to see them all side by side!
Which look do you like the most? I think I like the most recent 6 (last photo) are some of my favorites so far, though the first photo in the second row of the second picture is a look I ended up really liking more than I thought!
That's all I had for this post. Thank you so much for reading! I'll see you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake