Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, July 9, 2021

💖Chill Date Night✨

Hello angels! I went out for dinner with my bf for the first time since lockdown last weekend. We went to the place we had our "first date" and it was absolutely lovely. It felt so nice to eat in a restaurant again I honestly forgot what food tasted like before it took a 40 minute uber ride to my house LOL. BTW this place had the tables separated and all the staff had masks, gloves, and face guards still so I was comfortable with being there (and we tipped them very nicely!). 

On a side note though I feel like we all lived so disgustingly before COVID like, food & beverage workers should all wear masks/gloves/etc now that I really think about it lol it's kinda nasty we let people sneeze everywhere and touch everything we're gonna put in our bodies.... 🤢

Restrictions are lifting in my city and while I normally wouldn't go out, the vaccination rates are quite high in most service/food & beverage places right now so I thought one dinner would be ok. I'm definitely not making this a normal thing until I get my second dose and the case numbers make sense to me.

We ordered a lot of lovely things to share:

Horse sashimi! Tastes like beef but
it melts in your mouth like butter.
Seriously, you can't even pick this up
without it falling apart, that's how soft it is.
Beef tongue

Yakitori
Aburi salmon roll
Chicken skin
BBQ squid
My bf also got a tempura don for himself but I didn't get a picture of it cause he was so hungry haha.

I did a simple makeup look for this night. I'm in a weird place rn with my makeup. I tend to go through these phases where I try something new and it works for me so I love it, then I do one thing different and it throws my whole groove off and I hate it. Currently I'm not liking my makeup because it's been so heavy (might have to do with trying a new foundation) so I'm trying to find ways to make it more light, dewy, and effortless looking again. I'm having issues because I haven't been outside for the longest time so now I'm lighter than my winter color so I'm living in agony LOL

Anyways, I went for light and simple. No lower lashes because I straight up didn't feel like putting them on lmao. Also I took these pics at the end of the night so it's faded in some areas oops 🙈

Products used:

✨canmake mix eyebrow powder in 02
✨etude house tint my 4-tip brow pen
✨etude house drawing eyebrow pencil in #2 grey brown
✨romand zero layer foundation in 04 natural beige
✨unny club full cover tip concealer in 1.5
✨milk makeup blur + set matte loose setting powder in translucent light
✨nyx dewy finish setting spray
✨fenty diamond bomb in how many carats
✨fenty match stix in amber
✨peripera v-shading in 03 hazel gray
✨3ce velvet lip tint in pink break as blush
✨too faced sweet peach palette - puree, summer yam, just peachy, candied peach
✨urban decay naked 3 - factory
✨abh amrezy palette - anastasia, dragon
✨dolly wink liquid eyeliner
✨etude house mirror holic liquid eyes in PK001 pink ornament
✨clio kill lash superproof mascara
✨romand juicy lasting tint in #07 jujube
✨romand glasting water gloss in #00 meteor track
✨lashes from aliexpress (check out my post here for links)
✨lenses are 4 tone blue from misakicon
✨earrings: ACTL
✨necklace: chuu

That's all for this post, thank you so much for reading! I'll see you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake