Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Soufflé Pancake Date 🥰🥞

Hello angels, how are you doing today? The mall near my house is finally opening up more now that miss rona is slowing down, and lots of new restaurants have settled into the area in the past few months! One of them is a Japanese soufflé pancake store called Gram Café.

I've never tried them before and to be honest I don't really eat soufflé pancakes that much in general since they're a bit hard to find here, but now that there's a location so close to me I don't have much of an excuse 🙈

I met up with one of my friends, Marielle, to check it out together and we had a really nice time catching up!
I had quite a busy work day before we met up so I just touched up what I already had on for work and added some lashes. I think it was very cute and fresh faced!
It was still pretty cold around this time so I layered up. I have really been enjoying this combination of loose socks with leggings so I paired that with some boots and a little cardigan.
Just to make sure I was extra warm, I bundled up with one of my favorite new coats and this Burberry scarf my bf got me 🥰
The inside of the cafe was so cute, I didn't get any photos cause it was quite busy but I found some online to show you!
Marielle got the smoked salmon pancake set and I got the signature pancakes for myself. My set came with butter, fresh whipped cream and some syrup. They were soooooo yummy it really reminded me of the ones I ate in Korea when I tried soufflé pancakes for the first time!!  I can't wait to go back again 😍
That's all for today, thank you for reading! See you next time 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake