Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Last Nail Set of 2022 ✨

 
Hello angels, how are you today? It's absolutely freezing here rn, it's been snowing on and off for the last couple of days and while it's beautiful to look at I'm kind of over it cause I'm tired of wearing like 4 layers of thermalwear at home 😭
Today I wanted to share my last nail set of 2022! I don't typically do themed nails for holidays and Christmas is no exception. I just feel like they get boring so fast once the day passes and then you're stuck with them for another 2+ weeks 😓
look how cute the tree at my salon is 🥺💗 
This year I felt a little more festive (and I also wanted to impress my new coworkers in Ireland) so I opted for a snowy bear themed set. I saw a lot of brown bear and plaid designs on my insta feed so I showed Jesse a few of the ones I saved and this is what she came up with.
I absolutely adore the blinged out nail the most. I felt like this set was so perfect for the holidays because it didn't just have to be a Christmas set, it also looked good for new years!
I didn't really dress up that day or do anything funky with my makeup. I opted for a cozy kumatan co*de which ended up unintentionally matching the nails 😂
Do you guys like getting themed nails done for holidays or events? If so, which ones are your favorite, I'd love to know!

Thank you for stopping by to read today, I'll see you in the next post 💕


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake