Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, February 27, 2023

お姉ギャル Party Look 🙈

 
Hello angels, I hope you've been well! I haven't been in the best place mentally so I've been taking a break from things the last few weeks to just relax and recover.
Late last year we got invited to a party, I can't remember for what though maybe it was a birthday for a friend of a friend? Idk I was very uninvolved and uninvested lol 😅

Anyways I hate going to any sort of event that requires dressing up in the winter because it's always so cold and wet here after October. I decided to not wear a dress that day cause it was absolutely freezing. Instead I opted for a more mature style of a fitted flared top on some wide leg pants! I paired it with some statement heels to make it more fun and I actually really like how it turned out 🥰
I really want to try doing more coordinates with dress pants and maxi skirts!! I feel like I always gravitate towards jeans, skirts and shorts because they're comfortable and easy to style but I want to develop a more interesting personal style so I'm going to try and experiment more with silhouettes and different cuts of clothing this year 🤔
For makeup I went with a simple neutral look with some gold shimmer. I still had really bright blue hair at the time so it was really hard to come up with fun and creative looks that didn't clash with my hair 😬
I honestly don't remember much about this party because I didn't really want to be there LOL but the food was delicious and I ended up having a lot of fun because they brought in a Vietnamese DJ somewhere near the end of dinner and things got pretty ratchet 😂
We had to keep up the sloth photo tradition so here's us trying to figure out what the DJ is playing and if we like it or not 💀
That's all for this one, I'll see you in the next one! 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake