Welcome Message

*** Sept 28: There will be a new post every day this week! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy your stay ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ***

Friday, October 2, 2026

[Nov 2024] Company Holiday Parties

 
Hello again angels!! I can't believe it's Friday already. I hope you've been enjoying all the updates this week. We're almost into the 2025 backlog so I'm looking forward to finally talking about some of the more positive and interesting things in my life (˶˃ᆺ˂˶)
At the end of the year my company likes to throw a themed holiday party. In 2024 it was tropical island themed which... was definitely a choice cause it was freezing by then Σ(°ロ°)

Still I wanted to be a good sport and try dressing to the theme. I obviously had to go full gal for this so I put this outfit together and bundled myself under a long trench coat for the chilly commute to the venue (ง'̀-'́)ง
I feel like I didn't really have the time or energy to do gal make for most of October and November that year so I put in extra effort for this look and took a bunch of pics to lift my spirits.
The party was fun and I really appreciated that everyone dressed up more for this theme than the last one but maybe it's just because Hawaiian/tropical themed items are a little easier to buy compared to "snow disco/ball"?? (╭ರ_•́)
We also had a smaller dinner for just my team and it was really nice. 
This was a really cozy way to wind down from the crazy launch season and end the year. 
That's it for this post! Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake