Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

✿Sakura Creamy✿ Palty Hairdye Review

Hi everyone! I recently colored my hair since my roots were growing out a lot. I didn't want to go to a salon because money has been tight since I moved out. I decided to go back to the box dyes and just do it myself. I didn't really want any of the colors in the Palty Foam Hairdye line (which I've done a review on, you can see it here and here) so I decided to try the original dye line.
I picked out the color Sakura Creamy. I wanted something less ashy so I figured a warmer color like this would be nice for the summer. I picked these up from a local Pricesmart for about $12-13/box. I needed 4 boxes because my roots were so long and my hair is crazy thick, which surprisingly enough still came up cheaper than if I went to a salon Q__Q (I was quoted something along the lines of $120??? Like whatttt)
Palty color chart~
What the box looks like
Stuff in the box
Here's what my hair looked like before the application
As you can see it's pretty dark. You can barely even see where it's actually colored lol. I don't know why I always wait this long to get my hair done ;^;

Anyways, I applied the dye to my roots and let it sit for about ~45 minutes or so. Then I went over all my hair with the remaining amount of dye and let that sit for ~20 minutes before rinsing everything out. Here are the results!
I was quite surprised at how well the color turned out! As you can see, my hair is much more vibrant and lively than it was in the before pictures. Time for the review!
Coverage/Colour: ♥♥♥♥♥
As always, I am extremely impressed with Palty's color and coverage. It covered my roots flawlessly and revived the color on the rest of my hair.

Packaging: ♥♥♥♥
Gotta love the traditional squeeze bottle that hair dyes come with. Everything was cute, and easy to use. The instructions were in English too!

Price: ♥♥♥♥♥
Super affordable, even though I bought 4 boxes the total was still around ~$50 after tax. If you grab them while they're on sale I think they go for around ~$9-10 a box.

Overall Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
Love love love this product so much! I think I might even prefer this over the foam line because it's a lot less easier to apply with the squeeze bottle (just shake up the product inside and apply!). The color payoff is gorgeous and it's very affordable. I highly recommend you guys check these out. I know they've been out for a while now but if you haven't tried them yet, you really should~ You can find these dyes at any Asian supermarket such as T&T!
Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you found this informative and helpful <3 Catch you guys later~

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake